Dr. Sarah Turner, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Pittsfield, MA. She currently practices at BERKSHIRE MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Berkshire Medical Center
Berkshire Medical Center725 North St, Pittsfield, MA 01201 Existing Patients: (413) 447-2000
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Dr Turner treats my mother who suffers from many chronic health issues. I first met Dr Turner a couple years ago at BMC where I believe she was/is a Resident. Then, as in now she adds a wealth of knowledge within a collaborative approach to care. I've witnessed her exuding a strong degree of empathy coupled with frank discussion when appropriate. Her bedside manner is excellent and she has always made my mother "feel" better by her presence. I especially appreciate her level of patience.