Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moghaddam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sara Moghaddam, MD is a dermatologist in Selbyville, DE. Dr. Moghaddam completed a residency at Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. She currently practices at Atlantic General Health System and is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moghaddam is board certified in Dermatology.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital - Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 2011
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moghaddam?
Dr Moghaddam and Marley could not have been more professional nor informative as to my procedure . Both were very pleasant , made sure I was comfortable and new what to expect . I am very happy to have had them recommended to me .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moghaddam frequently treats Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Moghaddam's office is located at 38394 DuPont Blvd, Selbyville, DE 19975. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moghaddam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atlantic General Hospital
Atlantic General Health System
Atlantic General Dermatology38394 DuPont Blvd, Selbyville, DE 19975 (302) 564-0001