Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Santo Borganelli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Borganelli completed a residency at University Of California. He currently practices at HATTIESBURG CLINIC ORTHOPEDIC and is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borganelli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borganelli?
Expert in his field plus a kind gentleman. Explains well and listens to you. We think he is the Best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borganelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Borganelli frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Borganelli's office is located at 415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS 39401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Forrest General Hospital
- Hca Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital
Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopedic
Surgery415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 (601) 268-5800