Dr. Trehan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Trehan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Trehan completed a residency at DC Genl Hosp Georgetown U Med Sci. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trehan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trehan?
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- DC Genl Hosp Georgetown U Med Sci, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Christian Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Heart Hospital6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1-304, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-5300
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjeev Trehan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trehan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trehan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trehan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Trehan's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1-304, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trehan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital