Dr. Palta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Palta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at New York Comprehensive Cardiology and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Palta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palta?
Bengali, French, Hindi, Serbian, Spanish
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjeev Palta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palta frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Palta's office is located at 95 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palta speaks Serbian, Spanish, and Bengali. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center