Dr. Sanjeev Datar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Datar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sanjeev Datar, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Datar completed a residency at University Ca Sf School Of Med. He currently practices at UCSF Pediatric Cardiothoracic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Datar is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Datar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Datar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Datar's office is located at 513 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Datar speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Datar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
UCSF Pediatric Cardiothoracic
Ucsf Genomic Medicine Laboratory513 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 (415) 502-6390