Call (216) 293-6386 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sanford Timen, MD
New Patient(216) 293-6386
Dr. Sanford Timen, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Timen completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Timen is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timen?
Dr. Timen's diagnostic skills and confident instructions brought me to a full understanding of my situation while his dry sense of humor is much appreciated.
- Cleveland Clinic
- South Pointe Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanford Timen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Timen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Timen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timen frequently treats Upper Respiratory Conditions, Otologic Conditions & Procedures, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Timen's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Timen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.