Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Sanford Levy, MD is a neurology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Tufts-New Eng Med Ctr. He currently practices at Essex Neurological Associates PC and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Neurology.
- Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts-New Eng Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Montefiore Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Chicago Med Sch, Medical School — 1968
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 1968
- Allegheny College, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essex Neurological Associates PC6 Essex Center Dr Ste 307, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 538-5380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levy frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Migraine.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 6 Essex Center Dr Ste 307, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- NSMC Union Hospital