Dr. Scalzitti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandra Scalzitti, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Franklin, WI. Dr. Scalzitti completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. She currently practices at Wheaton Franciscan Medical Grp and is affiliated with Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scalzitti is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wheaton Franciscan Medical Grp
Wheaton Franciscan Medical Grp7400 W Rawson Ave, Franklin, WI 53132 Existing Patients: (414) 425-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scalzitti?
Dr. Scalzetti is gentle, concerned, and a top notch medical provider. She has literally diagnosed and treated me superbly for different health problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandra Scalzitti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scalzitti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scalzitti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scalzitti frequently treats Mastodynia, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Scalzitti's office is located at 7400 W Rawson Ave, Franklin, WI 53132. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus