Dr. Molteni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandra Molteni, DO is a family medicine specialist in Barre, VT. Dr. Molteni completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin (Wausau) Program-Current Resident-Expected Graduation 2016. She currently practices at CENTRAL VERMONT PRIMARY CARE and is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Molteni is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Wisconsin (Wausau) Program-Current Resident-Expected Graduation 2016, Residency Hospital
- Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine (Private College), Medical School — 2013
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Primary Care
Central Vermont Primary Care246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molteni?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandra Molteni, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molteni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molteni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molteni frequently treats Hepatitis C Virus Screening, HeartAware Online Risk Screening, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Molteni's office is located at 246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Molteni speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital