Dr. Sheth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandip Sheth, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Sheth completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at JAMAICA HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sheth is board certified in Psychiatry.
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr/Hillside Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Gujarat University Ahmedabad India, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Univera Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Jamacia Hosp Med Ctr Psychiatry8900 van Wyck Expy, Richmond Hill, NY 11418 Existing Patients: (718) 206-7160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheth?
Dr. Sheth is patient, compassionate, and takes the time to listen to you. He helps to find what works and what does not. He is thorough and has helped tremendously with my psychiatric needs and progress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandip Sheth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheth frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Sheth's office is located at 26619 Union Tpke, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheth speaks Urdu, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center