Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (513) 318-7172.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Franklin, OH. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Rohtak Medical College, India. He currently practices at Middletown Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Nuclear Cardiology Certification, Other Education — 1996
- Rohtak Medical College, India, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Maharishi Dayanand University-India, Medical School — 1986
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Butler Health Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Delta Dental
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mt. Carmel
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ryan White
- Sagamore Health Network
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Very good visit
- Atrium Medical Center
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 5275 State Route 122 Suite 200, Franklin, OH 45005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gupta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.