Dr. Hawley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samya Hawley, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hawley completed a residency at Yale Med Sch. She currently practices at Oklahoma City Indian Clinic Laboratory and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Inst Living/U Conn, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Yale Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2003
- McP Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- NYU-Cornell U, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samya Hawley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hawley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawley frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Hawley's office is located at 4913 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hawley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital