Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galvagno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Galvagno, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Galvagno completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at ERIC VINCENT MD/PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA/JOHNS HOPKINS and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Galvagno is board certified in Emergency Medical Services.
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- St. Vincent's Midtown/ St. Clare's (NYCOMEC), Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eric Vincent Md/pediatric Anesthesia/johns Hopkins
Baltimore Office600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3071
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galvagno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galvagno frequently treats Anorectal Abscess, Burn Injuries, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Galvagno's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galvagno has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center