Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galvagno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Galvagno, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Galvagno completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at ERIC VINCENT MD/PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA/JOHNS HOPKINS and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Galvagno is board certified in Emergency Medical Services.
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- St. Vincent's Midtown/ St. Clare's (NYCOMEC), Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 2000
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eric Vincent Md/pediatric Anesthesia/johns Hopkins
Baltimore Office600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3071
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galvagno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galvagno frequently treats Anorectal Abscess, Esophageal Cancer, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Galvagno's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galvagno has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center