Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Samuel Stagg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. Stagg completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Terrebonne General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stagg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Cardiovascular Institute of the South225 Dunn St, Houma, LA 70360 Existing Patients: (985) 876-0300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stagg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stagg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stagg frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stagg's office is located at 225 Dunn St, Houma, LA 70360. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Terrebonne General Medical Center