Dr. Samuel Montgomery, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montgomery's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Montgomery, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Montgomery completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. He currently practices at Clemson Eye. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montgomery is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1995
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montgomery?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montgomery accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montgomery frequently treats Tear Duct Disorders, Dry Eyes, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Montgomery's office is located at 360 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montgomery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Montgomery Eye Associates22995 HIGHWAY 76 E, Clinton, SC 29325 Existing Patients: (864) 833-0038