Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samuel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Samuel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Samuel completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at St Lazarus Behavioral Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samuel is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at St Lukes Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Beth Isreal Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- North East London Hospitals, England., Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuel?
MY NAMES IS MICHELLE ANDERSON, DR. SAMUEL HAS BEEN SEEING MY GRANDSON JOHN OVER 5 YEARS, HE WASN'T TALKING AT ALL, JOHN HAS HAD A FEW PROBLEMS DR. SAMUEL DID NOT GIVE UP, JOHN IS TALKING NOW AND DOING WELL, WE ARE GOING TO STILL SEE HIM IN NORTH CAROLINA, IT IS WORTH THE 4 HOUR DRIVE. I THANK GOD FOR PUTTING DR. SAMUEL IN OUR LIVES, FROM THE BEGINNING DR. SAMUEL HAD FAITH THAT JOHN WOULD IMPROVE.. HE IS A KEEPER! I GIVE HIM 10 STARS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel frequently treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Major Depressive Disorder, and Schizophrenia.
Dr. Samuel's office is located at 2400 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samuel speaks Efik and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samuel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
St Lazarus Behavioral Health
St Lazarus Behavioral Health2400 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210 (877) 624-5802