Dr. Foster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Foster, MD is a cardiology specialist in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Foster completed a residency at Howard University Hospital. He currently practices at Swank Anesthesia Care LLC and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Howard University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Howard University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Howard University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swank Anesthesia Care LLC110 Hospital Rd Ste 303, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Existing Patients: (410) 535-2005
Emergency Medical Services
Calverthealth Medical Center100 Hospital Rd, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Existing Patients: (410) 535-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel Foster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foster's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foster frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 110 Hospital Rd Ste 303, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center