Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Samuel Bieligk, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Bieligk completed a residency at Tulane U Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Missouri Delta Medical Center and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bieligk is board certified in General Surgery.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Delta Medical Center
Mid Atlantic Surgical Oncology7910 S BRADEN AVE, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (443) 536-6345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bieligk?
He saved my life. Dr. B is the best of the best & affiliated with the best of the best in the world. Look no further!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bieligk frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Intestinal Obstruction, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Bieligk's office is located at 7910 S BRADEN AVE, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bieligk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South