Dr. Samuel Ballon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ballon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Ballon, MD is a oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Ballon completed a residency at Stanford U Med Ctr. He currently practices at eOs Sleep San Jose and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ballon is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Jewish Genl Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Jewish Genl Hosp-McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- PacifiCare Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
eOs Sleep San Jose
San Jose Womens Medical Group2504 Samaritan Dr Ste 20, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 358-1804
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballon?
My OB/Gyn referred me to Dr. Ballon after results showed uterine cancer cells. I was without insurance at the time. I never felt "less than" when I met with him. Consultation was thorough. He was kind and funny. He came to my local hospital and he, along with my Ob/Gyn performed my surgery. The surgery was not easy for them but it went without any complication. I am so thankful for Dr. Ballon and Dr. Jordann Loehr. I only had one visit with him, as my own Dr. took over all follow-ups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ballon frequently treats Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, Chlamydia Infection Screening, and Pregnancy Non-Stress Test.
Dr. Ballon's office is located at 2504 Samaritan Dr Ste 20, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballon speaks French, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ballon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital