Dr. Samson Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samson Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Bellevue Ear Nose and Throat Clinic and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University WA, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bellevue Ear Nose and Throat Clinic1231 116th Ave Ne Ste 915, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-3938
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
5 star on every score. Dr Lee is a master of masters. He is an excellent communicator, a meticulous and accurate surgeon, an artist even in the results. The surgery and recovery were virtually pain free and his personal demeanor is warm and highly professional. I consider myself most fortunate to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1231 116th Ave Ne Ste 915, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Swedish Issaquah Campus