Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Samira Ovshaev, DO is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. She currently practices at Avenue J Medical Center and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ovshaev is board certified in Family Practice.
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ovshaev?
I absolutely love Dr. Ovshaev!! I’ve been going to her for 5 years. She really helps me with any concerns I have . She also explains everything in detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ovshaev has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ovshaev frequently treats Limb Pain, Muscle Spasm, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Ovshaev's office is located at 4010 Avenue J, Brooklyn, NY 11210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ovshaev speaks Russian, Turkish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Avenue J Medical Center
Samira Ovshaev, D.O.4010 Avenue J, Brooklyn, NY 11210 (718) 266-9779