Dr. Dalia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Dalia, MD is a hematology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Dalia completed a residency at Brown University. He currently practices at MERCY CLINIC ANESTHESIOLOGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalia is board certified in Hematology.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Anesthesiology
Mercy Clinic Anesthesiology100 Mercy Way, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 782-7722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalia?
Dr. Dalia is a kind and caring physician. I highly recommend him and can assure you that he answers his messages via the patient portal on a daily basis. He is easy to communicate with and you can tell he really cares about you and your well being. Having a serious illness is scary and he makes it so much easier to understand and really listens to your concerns.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin