Dr. Samir Bangalore, MD is a neurology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Bangalore completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at Nevada Neurosciences Institute and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bangalore is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Nevada Neurosciences Institute
Nevada Neuroscience Institute Inpatient Team3006 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 765, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 731-8115
Serbian, Spanish, Croatian, French, German, Hindi, English
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Science & Technology, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bangalore?
DR Bangalore is and has been my grandson doctor for many many years, what a remarkable doctor, my grandson has been seizure free for over five years now, thank my Dear Lord for Dr Bangalore compassion and expertise, words could never express how much you mean to me and my grandson Don, may our Dear Lord Bless and Keep You !!
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center