Dr. Samer Hijaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hijaz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samer Hijaz, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Stafford, VA. Dr. Hijaz completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health. He currently practices at Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital.
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University Med School, Medical School — 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hijaz?
Explains in a way I can understand what he was doing
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hijaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hijaz frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Hijaz's office is located at 101 Hospital Center Blvd, Stafford, VA 22554. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hijaz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hijaz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg Emergency Medical Alliance
Mary Washington Hospital
Medical Imaging at North Stafford
Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates