Dr. Sameer Desai, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Hematology.
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division2575 Klockner Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690 Call
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division75 Veronica Ave Ste 201, Somerset, NJ 08873 Call
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division9 Centre Dr Ste 100, Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Call
- University Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
I was with another oncology practice in E. Brunswick, however it seemed the doctor couldn't get my secondary problems under control. I started to lose faith and trust in him, so I moved on. Fortunately for me, I have a neighbor who was under Dr. Desai's care, and he highly recommended him. I find Dr. Desai to be a caring, good listener who spends quality time to answer questions. I feel he really is concerned with my overall health and well-being.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital