Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sameer Oza, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Oza completed a residency at Suny-Buffalo. He currently practices at Boulder Heart and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oza is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Suny-Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2000
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical Coll Baroda MS University, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boulder Heart4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 201, Boulder, CO 80303 Existing Patients: (303) 442-2395
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oza?
My wife had an immediate need for a pacemaker and Dr. Oza responded to her need with speed, excellent care and thoughtful explanation. Thank you Dr. Oza.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oza frequently treats Heart Disease, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Oza's office is located at 4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 201, Boulder, CO 80303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oza speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Oza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital