Dr. Moussavand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samareh Moussavand, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Solon, OH. Dr. Moussavand completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center. She currently practices at Dr Moussavand Tranquility Center and is affiliated with UH Geauga Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moussavand is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital
- Johannes-Gutenberg University In Mainz, Germany, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Moussavand Tranquility Center
Dr Moussavand Tranquility Center6001 Cochran Rd Ste 111, Solon, OH 44139 Existing Patients: (216) 956-6097
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moussavand?
Simply the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samareh Moussavand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moussavand's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moussavand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moussavand frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Moussavand's office is located at 6001 Cochran Rd Ste 111, Solon, OH 44139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moussavand speaks Farsi, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center