Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samantha Anderson, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at University of Florida SHANDS Jacksonville. She currently practices at ARBOR OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY PC and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida SHANDS Jacksonville, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Florida-Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arbor Obstetrics and Gynecology PC
Arbor Obstetrics and Gynecology PC4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Ste 370, Atlanta, GA 30341 Existing Patients: (770) 399-5055
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
I've had her for over 10 years. She is wonderful, compassionate, and very sweet. I drive out of my way because I'd rather have her as my Obgy. Very professional and her colleagues too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samantha Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Ste 370, Atlanta, GA 30341. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital