Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sam Marco, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Marco completed a residency at Upmc Mckeesport. He currently practices at AllCare Family Medicine & Urgent Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Upmc Mckeesport, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- KASR EL AINI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE / UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Pashto, Persian, Spanish, Sundanese
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marco?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marco frequently treats Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Marco's office is located at 6020 Richmond Hwy Ste 102, Alexandria, VA 22303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marco speaks Pashto, Spanish, and Sundanese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
AllCare Family Medicine & Urgent Care
Allcare Alexandria6020 Richmond Hwy Ste 102, Alexandria, VA 22303 (571) 308-6776
AFC Urgent Care And Family Care, Herndon
American Family Care Walk-In Extended Primary Care334 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170 (571) 665-4000