Dr. Lerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sam Lerman, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Lerman completed a residency at Jewish Genl Hospital Mcgill University. He currently practices at The Center For Diabetes & Endocrine Care and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lerman is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- University Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Jewish Genl Hospital Mcgill University, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Jewish Genl Hosp-McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Jewish Genl Hospital Mcgill University, Internship Hospital — 1972
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- McGill Univ, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerman?
He is a very competent doctor. He is very thorough and explains your health to you. I certainly reccommend him very highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sam Lerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lerman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lerman frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring, and Gonadal Endocrine Disorders.
Dr. Lerman's office is located at 3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lerman speaks Yiddish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
The Center For Diabetes & Endocrine Care
The Center For Diabetes & Endocrine Care3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 (954) 963-7100