Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sam Kayser III, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kayser III completed a residency at Tulane Affil Hosps. He currently practices at St. Thomas Neurology Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kayser III is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Tulane Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tulane Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kayser III?
Dr. Kayser has been my primary care doctor for fifteen years. He is, far and away, the best physician I’ve ever had: thorough, patient, kind, knowledgeable, and, above all, humane. His goal is clearly to treat the whole patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kayser III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kayser III frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Anemia.
Dr. Kayser III's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
St. Thomas Neurology Specialists
St. Thomas Hospital4230 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205 (615) 297-2700