Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 697-3550.
Dr. Sam Song, MD
New Patient(360) 558-3084
Dr. Sam Song, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Song completed a residency at University Of California, Fresno. She currently practices at MultiCare Women's Centers - Puyallup and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of California, Fresno, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Fresno, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Fresno, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
She has delivered all two of my babies and truly is the best! She is honest, kind, and always puts the needs, wants and wellbeing of the patients at top priority. I felt so confident and safe going into all of my deliveries knowing Dr. Song was my provider.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Song has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sam Song, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Song's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Song accepts your insurance.
Dr. Song frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, C-Section, and Mastodynia.
Dr. Song's office is located at 1450 5th St Se Ste 3200, Puyallup, WA 98372. Find other locations and directions.