Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cranston, RI. Dr. Loporchio completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loporchio is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, MD
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, MD35 Sockanosset Cross Rd Ste 4, Cranston, RI 02920 Existing Patients: (401) 946-8011
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loporchio?
Even before I needed Dr. Loporchio, my colleagues told me about him and his name was in my address book. My corneal surgeon called Dr. Loporchio because I was suddenly completely blind in one eye due to a massive infection of the vitreous. Dr. Loporchio took me in right away. As soon as he examined the eye, he IMMEDIATELY sent me to RI Hospital where he operated on the