Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Salvatore Corso, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Westbury, NY. Dr. Corso completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Medical Center. He currently practices at Alexandre B De Moura MD PC and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital Syosset. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corso is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexandre B De Moura MD PC761 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590 Existing Patients: (516) 357-8777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corso?
Compassionate, knowledgeable and friendly. He resolved my issue in a timely fashion. He has my highest unconditional recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Corso frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Corso's office is located at 761 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Plainview Hospital