Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (646) 494-6770.
Dr. Salvatore Gaudino, DPM
Dr. Salvatore Gaudino, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Manhattan, NY. Dr. Gaudino completed a residency at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He currently practices at Royal Podiatry Associates and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Physician Assistant, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaudino?
Dr Sal is great with kids and true professional. You will feel at home in his office in the exam room!
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvatore Gaudino, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaudino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaudino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaudino frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Bunion, and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Gaudino's office is located at 39 West 32nd Street Suite 1503, Manhattan, NY 10001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaudino speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gaudino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.