Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Salah Elsaharty, MD
Dr. Salah Elsaharty, MD is a urology specialist in Warsaw, IN. Dr. Elsaharty completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Salah A Elsaharty MD and is affiliated with Kosciusko Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elsaharty is board certified in Urology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- United Kingdom Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- KASR EL AINI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE / UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsaharty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elsaharty frequently treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria), Urinary Stones, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Elsaharty's office is located at 902 Provident Dr Ste B, Warsaw, IN 46580. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elsaharty speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Elsaharty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Salah A Elsaharty MD
Koscuisko Urology902 Provident Dr Ste B, Warsaw, IN 46580