Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chakrabarti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakti Chakrabarti, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Chakrabarti completed a residency at U Conn Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Oakridge in Osseo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chakrabarti is board certified in Hematology.
- NHLBI, NIH, Fellowship Hospital
- AIIMS, Internship Hospital
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1992
- Med Coll Calcutta, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 777-1900
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 284-2511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chakrabarti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chakrabarti frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Chakrabarti's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chakrabarti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Oakridge in Osseo
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Health System In Eau Claire