Call (208) 650-7964 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Saeed Payvar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Caldwell, ID. Dr. Payvar completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX | University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX. He currently practices at West Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with West Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Payvar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Florida College of Medicine - Jacksonville, FL | University of Florida College of Medicine - Jacksonville, FL | East Carolina University - Brody School of Medicine - Greenville, NC, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX | University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - Dallas, TX, Residency Hospital
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Valley Medical Group
Caldwell1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230, Caldwell, ID 83605 Existing Patients: (208) 650-7964
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payvar?
I know Dr Saeed Payvar personally. He is an exceptional human being. He is consistently trying to make an imperfect world a better place. He will give his all to help you. This is a an exceptional doctor money can not buy. He will without exception try to make this world a better place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Payvar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saeed Payvar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Payvar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payvar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payvar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Payvar's office is located at 1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230, Caldwell, ID 83605. Find other locations and directions.
- West Valley Medical Center