Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ryan Boland, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Boland completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. He currently practices at Boland Eye Center and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Nc Meml Hosp-Unc, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1984
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boland?
Dr. Boland continues to amaze me with his knowledge, level of care and most of all his compassion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boland frequently treats Eye Infections, Keratitis, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Boland's office is located at 1615 E Montgomery Xrd, Savannah, GA 31406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Boland Eye Center
Boland Eye Center1615 E Montgomery Xrd, Savannah, GA 31406 Existing Patients: (912) 352-2299