Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD is
- University of Wisconsin, Other Education — 1999
- University Iowa Hospital And Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Minn Hosp & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Minn Hospital And Clins, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1988
- U Iowa Hosp & Clins, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooley?
Dr Cooley is talented far and above most medical professionals in this field. Great thought is put in to his patients well-being and he tells you like it is, honestly and humbly. You can believe what he tells you and if you follow his directions you’ll get the best possible outcome for your individual situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cooley's profile.
Dr. Cooley in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cooley frequently treats the following conditions: Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Cardiomegaly and Supraventricular Tachycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cooley's office is located at 3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee, WI 53209. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cooley provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD is affiliated with St. George Regional Hospital River Road and Mesa View Regional Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD holds board certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. George Regional Hospital River Road
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
Aurora Health Center
Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc.3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209 (262) 338-1123
Aurora Cardiovascular Services
Aurora Advanced HealthcareW180n11070 River Ln, Germantown, WI 53022 (262) 532-7600
Aurora Cardiovascular Services975 Port Washington Rd # 310, Grafton, WI 53024 (262) 329-8118
Milwaukee Heart Institute PUL
Pulmonary Care Associates960 N 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233 (414) 219-7404