Dr. Cooley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Cooley completed a residency at U Minn Hosp & Clins. He currently practices at Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooley is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Iowa Hosp & Clins, Fellowship Hospital
- U Minn Hosp & Clins, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Minn Hosp & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooley?
Dr. Cooley is a superb physician with highly specialized knowledge. In response to the grumpy one star review - Dr. Cooley does not frequently cancel appointments and had a good reason for it the one time it happened to me. He does surgical procedures in addition to his office practice so I can understand why he doesn’t stay too late in the office. He always treats me with respect, answers my questions, and offers a logical treatment plan. I feel confident in his care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Cooley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooley frequently treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Cardiomegaly, and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Cooley's office is located at 3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center