Dr. Hankins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Hankins, MD is a urology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Hankins completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at The Urology Group and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hankins is board certified in Urology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Urology Group
Medstar George Twn3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-4922
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hankins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Hankins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hankins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hankins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hankins frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Hankins' office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center