Dr. Russell Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Russell Goldberg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at EDMONDS FAMILY MEDICINE CLINIC and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- New York University, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Gout, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 7315 212th St SW Ste 101, Edmonds, WA 98026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Virginia Mason Medical Center