Dr. Dabrowski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russell Dabrowski, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Berlin, WI. Dr. Dabrowski completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Froedtert Community Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dabrowski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert Community Hospital4805 S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, WI 53151 Existing Patients: (414) 805-3666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dabrowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell Dabrowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dabrowski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dabrowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dabrowski frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and First Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Dabrowski's office is located at 4805 S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, WI 53151. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin