Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Rudolf Zak, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Zak completed a residency at Cooper University Hosptial. He currently practices at Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zak is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Cooper University Hosptial, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine In Philadelphia, Medical School — 2002
- Northeastern University, Boston, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics
Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics-Langhorne1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 220, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (855) 896-0444
Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics-Lawrenceville2a Princess Rd Ste 200, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 Existing Patients: (609) 896-0444
Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics-Princeton10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 105, Princeton, NJ 08540 Existing Patients: (855) 896-0444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zak?
Dr. Zak is an angel. I fractured my ankle pretty badly in June 2019. Had a horrible experience with my first surgeon and was in severe pain for months. I was referred to Dr. Zak and after another surgery I am finally walking around again and back to work. I am so thankful for Dr. Zak as I felt hopeless before I was under his care. Thank you for everything. Your patience, kindness, and dedication makes all the difference for someone going through a tough time after a traumatic injury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zak frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Zak's office is located at 651 Route 73 N Ste 405, Marlton, NJ 08053. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zak speaks Russian, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Cooper University Hospital
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital