Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Ruby Sharma, MD is a hematology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine, Monter Cancer Center and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewsih Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine, Monter Cancer Center
Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine, Monter Cancer Center450 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 734-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Dr. Ruby Sharma is a wonderful and warm medical oncologist who made my mom's difficult experience with cancer more positive. We are ever so grateful to you Dr. Sharma! Thank you for everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 450 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital