Dr. Roynel Gonzalez Carrillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roynel Gonzalez Carrillo, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo completed a residency at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center. He currently practices at University Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Hendry Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo is board certified in Family Practice.
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Salvador Allende Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ultrasound Guided Vascular Access, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital & Medical Center
University Hospital and Medical Center7201 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (954) 721-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Cranial Trauma.
Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo's office is located at 7201 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gonzalez Carrillo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Westchester General Hospital