Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roy Kamada, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Kamada completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at KUAKINI PHYSICIANS TOWER and is affiliated with Kuakini Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamada is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Washington U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Cincinnati Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kuakini Physicians Tower
Roy O Kamada MD Inc.405 N Kuakini St Ste 1107, Honolulu, HI 96817 Existing Patients: (808) 521-9154
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamada?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamada frequently treats Heart Murmur, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kamada's office is located at 405 N Kuakini St Ste 1107, Honolulu, HI 96817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kuakini Medical Center