Dr. Roy Skousen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skousen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roy Skousen, DO is a anesthesiology specialist in Rio Rancho, NM. Dr. Skousen completed a residency at Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at UNM/Sandoval Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hillcrest Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Phoenix General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNM/Sandoval Regional Medical Center
Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center Inc.3001 Broadmoor Blvd NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144 Existing Patients: (505) 994-7000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skousen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skousen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skousen frequently treats Anesthesia, Anesthesia Complications, and Anesthesia for High Risk Patients and Procedures.
Dr. Skousen's office is located at 3001 Broadmoor Blvd NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skousen speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Skousen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center